THE GOOGLE ADS
San Francisco Doctors Grow Their Practice Fast With Pay Per Click Google Ads
Why should you use Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC)?
Even when you rank near the top of Googles you can gain a competitive advantage from using Google Adwords.
This is how it’s done:
- You can rank for keywords that are not easy to optimize for
- Adwords is at the very top of the page
- You can show off a landing page that converts for specific high value keywords, vs, just your home page
- It gives you even more prominence and real estate on Google
- You can target high value “buyers” by using demographics
- You can target “buyers” versues people who are just curious
Desipte these great reasons there are significant challenges to executing a PPC that shows a good ROI.
When we undertook the PPC campaign for one of San Francisco’s most prominent spine doctors they were facing significant challenges because the volume of organic traffic was lagging.
JJM undertook a complete strategic review of the PPC marketplace for spinal medical practitioners in San Francisco.
What we discovered was that:
- Buyers were using very specific terms that were different from the usual organic SEO terms
- There was significant opportunity in very specific search terms which needed custom keywords and call to actions (CTAs)
- There was a big opportunity for some holistic keywords that really needed medical doctor care while looking for alternative medical practioners.
Once the strategic direction was decided by using quantitative analysis JJM executed on creating the copywring needed to create conversions and the keyword purchases to create traffic.
The PPC has since become a key revenue generator for the medical practice. It has been inviting new patients for almost a year and has helped double the practices revenue.
A marketing agency that listens to you.
Professional, creative, client centered, immersive. Best agency in Oakland!
Just want to tell you that the marketing work you’re doing for SpotMe is really starting to work well! CSS got a couple of good leads already from those forms – both from just web searches, and SpotMe is finally over 10K sessions a month. Yay!
We refer to James Jordan Marketing whenever our design agency is in a tricky spot. I’m so glad he is on our team.